- The Path to Power (The Years of Lyndon Johnson, Volume 1) by Robert Caro
- Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do? by Michael Sandel
- The Moral Animal by Robert Wright
- The Double Helix by James Watson
- Mathematics for the Nonmathematician by Morris Kline
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Volume 1 by Richard Feynman, et al.
- Ethics by Benedict Spinoza (translated by W.H. White and A.H. Stirling)
- God in the Age of Science? A Critique of Religious Reason by Herman Philipse
- Why I am Not A Muslim by Ibn Warraq
- The Stuff of Thought by Steven Pinker
- A History of American Law by Lawrence Friedman
Just read The Gnostic Gospels — fascinating, albeit not surprising! This is a very interesting blog, as I am a great lover of uncertainty. (I devoted and entire chapter in my book to why it is such a beautiful thing in science). Looking forward to reading more.